Do you want to sell your property?
If you want the process of selling your property to be agile and speedy, leave it in the hands of professionals.
Please complete the following form, and we will get in touch with you.
Useful information when selling your property.
The first and one of the most important steps is the up-to-date valuation of your property. Cala Gaviota has been managing properties throughout the south east of Mallorca for over 20 years. We place this expertise and our team of competent professionals at your complete disposal.
Required documents and information.
The following documents, among others, are required for the sale of your property.
- Copy of the title deed or extract from the land register (cadaster) of the property.
- Energy Efficiency Certificate (CEE).
- Certificate of habitability.
- Proof of payment of last year’s municipal taxes (IBI/waste).>
- Certificate from the owners’ association on the current status of payments (for apartment buildings).
Depending on the type of property, these or other documents may be required. Our agents will be happy to assist you and guide you through the sales process.
Possible costs incurred when selling a property:
- Land value tax (Plusvalía Municipal).
- Capital gains tax on income/capital gains.
- Costs for the issuance of the energy certificate.
- Costs for the issuance or renewal of the certificate of habitability (Cédula de habitabilidad).
- Costs for the cancellation of any existing mortgage.
- Lawyer/tax advisor.
- Real estate agent’s fee.